I am currently supporting a large Insurance business during a period of growth on their search for a Corporate Analyst (hybrid working available)
The role will be responsible for
- Timely production of financial management information that accurately reflects the activities of the organisation, with robust commercial analysis of actual performance versus plan and prior year demonstrating an understanding of the factors impacting the Group.
- Provide inputs to the Financial Forecast Model, ensuring inputs are accurate and relevant, and participate in the production of consistent, timely and reliable financial forecasts (and related scenarios as required) for capital management, ultimate Board and Regulatory requirements;
- Support the delivery of wider Finance initiatives and ad hoc project work as required.
- Support the delivery of ad hoc project and decision support analysis to drive efficiency.
- ACA / CIMA / ACCA or equivalent;
- Insurance industry experience preferred;
- Working knowledge of UK and US GAAP accounting standards.
- Preparing Budgets and providing analysis of results through the budgeting cycle;
Must have full right to work within the UK (no sponsorship available and applications will not be considered)
If this role is of any interest please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.