Corporate Pensions Administrator
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join one of the oldest and most prominent companies based in the Dublin Market.
This newly created opportunity will afford the successful candidate the opportunity to join the Corporate Pensions team based in the Dublin Offices. The role will focus on developing and maintaining internal relationships in addition to processing and developing new tasks introduced by regulatory changes, providing the successful candidate a varied and exciting remit.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a driven and motivated candidate to join a forward thinking and agile organisation with a clearly defined progression route and exceptional company culture.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with Business Managers, Advisers, Trustees and Clients.
- Have a strong working knowledge of all relevant regulatory/disclosure requirements pertaining to Occupational Pension.
- Carry out the policy amendments and updates to maintain the accuracy of our customer records.
- Involved in the processing and developing new tasks introduced by regulatory changes.
Some Key Requirements:
- QFA Qualified.
- Minimum of 2 years Occupational Pension/Individual Pension experience.
- Aware of the IORPII challenges introduced to corporate pension administration.
- Strong inter personal skills.
- Strong computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel)