Our client is an European conglomerate with annual revenue close to USD 15 mil. This is a brand new headcount, reporting to the Senior Information Security Manager. Our client offers top-notch and excellent compensation & benefits.
- Assisting to drive and implement different information security assurance projects, initiatives, and processes in coordination with internal and external parties, including end-users, vendors, customers, regulators and auditors
- Performing security assurance testing, assessment, evaluation and configuration reviews on business processes and assets to ensure security compliance
- Works closely with Data Privacy and Legal to identify the risk on data privacy from different jurisdictions' law and regulatory requirement especially the CSL, DSL, PIPL in China
- Participates in the development of the information Security policies to ensure the compliance to the local law & regulation, Swire and The Coca-Cola Company security requirement
- Minimum 2 years of experience in information security segment.
- Bachelor degree or above in Information Security or relevant academic backgrounds; qualifications in CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC, CDPSE would be an advantage
- Knowledge in China laws and regulations such as CSL, DSL, PIPL and Hong Kong Data Privacy PDPO is preferred
- Good understanding with China laws and regulations such as CSL, DSL, PIPL would be a bonus
- Knowledge in security framework such as NIST, CIS, ISO is preferred
- Fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese and English