Oliver James are currently working with a public sector organisation located in Zurich looking to massively expand their security presence. This an interesting role to shape the cyber security strategy for a major public body.
In this role as a Cyber Security Auditor:
- You are in charge of carrying out cyber security audits and designing the methodology and procedures.
- You independently conduct cyber security audits and assist outside auditors with pen tests and red team evaluations.
- You routinely update the management and the necessary stakeholders on the outcomes and findings.
This will be a leading role within the organisation that is expanding its cyber security posture extensively. It will promoting cyber security across the Zurich region and IT security auditing is seen a vital element to this.
- You have at least four years of professional experience in risk management, compliance, and audit in addition to a bachelor's or master's degree in computer science or a closely related field of study.
- You are well-versed in zero trust principles and contemporary security standards, particularly ISO 27017 and NIST Cyber Security Framework.
- You have experience setting up and supporting audits in the area of cyber security.
- You must be able to operate independently, have experience working with individuals at various levels of the hierarchy.
- CISA or comparable certification is regarded as advantageous.
- Fluent in German and English
- Possess a valid work permit for Switzerland or are a citizen of Switzerland, EU or EFTA
Please apply via the link or contact Callum.Price@oliverjames.ch