We are looking for an experienced Cyber Security Engineer to join a reputable, global organisation. This tech-led company is going through an exciting period of growth & development due to continued success !
You will be joining their Information Security function in a broad role that involves helping to design, implement and manage core technical security controls, supporting wider IT teams in securing their infrastructure, responding to security incidents, vulnerability management etc
You'll also play a vital part in the delivery of strategic initiatives that involve the adoption of new technologies and the integration of new businesses!
This is a senior role within the organisation where you will take ownership across your projects and business critical cyber controls (E.g SOC, Security gateways, Vulnerability management, penn testing etc)
Key skills & Experience:
- Ability to design and deploy IT Security solutions, liaising with business stakeholders alongside IT to ensure security requirements are captured accurately
- Act as the Cyber Lead on projects, providing subject matter expertise & knowledge to the organisation
- Ability to manager a broad range of critical security controls (web & email, MDM, IdAM, Vulnerability scanning, penn testing etc)
- Able to manage infrastructure security including LAN, WAN, websites, customer portals etc
- Experience managing the end to end vulnerability management lifecycle - engaging with appropriate teams to ensure resolution activity
- Maintain knowledge of emerging security trends, risks etc
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate with internal users, 3rd parties and stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a technology leading organisation where you'll gain exposure to a broad range of tools including both AWS and Azure environments!
Learning & development is actively encouraged, providing support for courses and certifications
Based mostly remote you just need to be willing to commute to their offices in Manchester once a month (more if desired)
Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!