Building a new strategic digital business within our Group, with the ambition to become a leading player in the global payments and FX market, supporting the needs of customers around the world.
We are passionate about the fintech way of working and approaching things differently to how big banks typically operate. Ambitious and motivated individuals who are keen to embrace growth and tackle the impending challenges in this fast evolving industry, joining us on our journey.
- Implementing, monitoring and maintaining security measures for protection of the organization's data, system, and networks, particularly in Cloud environment
- Conducting vulnerability and threads assessments, reviews, and testing to source codes, configurations and other artifacts, according to application use cases
- Taking necessary mitigation and troubleshooting actions wherever appropriate
- Act as a role model to more junior members of the team
- Engagement with other Cybersecurity teams, senior management and members of the Business when confronted with potential security issues
- Expand their skills, knowledge and experience to enhance the overall capability of the function
- Rich experience in cyber security area especially on Cloud platform.
- Cross border Payments and FX knowledge will be an asset.
- A university graduate with degree in IT, finance or a related discipline.
- Business and technical knowledge on banking system would be an advantage.
- Familiarity with the HSBC standards and processes would be useful.
- Able to work independently, under pressure and proactively.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.