Cyber Security Strategy - Bruxelles
Our client is looking for an experienced freelancer with Cyber security strategy experience.
Responsibilities and main tasks:
- Perform deep-dive analysis of data security requirements in close collaboration with security architect(s)
- identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
- Support 'right-sizing' of security requirements aligned with prevailing standards, regulations, Group targets and bank requirements
- Elaborate high level roadmaps: propose priority actions to be initiated in a 3-year investment horizon (incl. elaboration of macro-budgets for execution)
- Closely interact/collaborate with Group to roll-out standard group solutions; ensure solutions balance business and cyber security requirements
- Establish milestones and ensure adherence to master plans and schedules; identify and mitigate cyber security 'initiatives' risks and issues
- Pro-actively identify issues and risks based on the knowledge of each project/capability and their dependencies
- Regularly interact with senior management and executive levels on topics spanning several functions, departments, entities
- At least a master's degree.
- 5+ years of experience managing multiple IT and/or security projects and programs.
- Extensive experience in financial services industry.
- Experience in data-security related projects
- IT background
- Strong analytically and problem-solving skills
- Languages; French, Dutch, and English(mandatory).
What we offer:
- A challenging and dynamic work environment
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- A collaborative team cultures
- 50% on site & 50% work from home.
If you are self-motivated, experienced Cyber Security strategy who is passionate about technology and looking for an exciting new opportunity, we encourage you to apply. Please send your CV to email@example.com or call directly on 025881120.