Our client is an European conglomoreate with annual revenue close to USD 15 mil. This is a brand new headcount, reporting to the Head of Information Security. The vision for this Threat Management role is to build on the new capabilities to develop a best practice threat defence capability.
The role offers an opportunity to implement and manage the Security Operations and Intelligence functions within the Threat Management division. Our client is looking for a motivated and experienced individual who wants to join a high performing team and be a part of and influence a transformational journey.
- Adoption of cybersecurity technologies to maximize effectiveness of cyber threat intelligence and threat hunting
- Oversee the planning, collection, processing, analysis, and dissemination of cyber threat intelligence
- Brief C-Suites, Regional Team and Senior Management on the threat landscape, emerging trends, as well as threat actors
- Oversee the design and execution of hypothesis-based proactive threat hunts
- Drive continuous improvement of the approach and playbooks for cyber threat intelligence and threat hunting
- Empower the threat management team to innovate and integrate cyber threat intelligence and threat hunting to enhance the sector's cybersecurity
- Mentor and train cyber threat intelligence analysts and threat hunters
- At least 8 years of management experience related to cybersecurity and min 3 years experience in cyber threat intelligence
- Experience in threat hunting or red teaming
- Technical expertise in Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)/Intrusion Detection System (IDS), SIEMs and other Computer Network Defence (CND) security tools.
- Professional cybersecurity certifications would be an advantage - CISSP, GCIH, GCTI, GCFE, GCFA, GNFA, GCDA, OSCP, OSCE, OSEE preferred
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin