Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst | CTI Analyst | Zurich | St Gallen | Hybrid | Fluent German
Oliver James is currently recruiting for an experienced Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst to join a leading financial services company based in Zurich.
This is the perfect time to join a team of highly skilled professionals and a company who are investing heavily into their security department. With this opportunity you would be joining a team of highly skilled professionals who are striving to create a more secure security landscape whilst working with some of the best technologies on the market.
Threat Intelligence Analyst Responsibilities:
- Examining current cyber attacks and identifying tactics, techniques, and indicators of compromise (TTPs and IOCs)
- Monitoring the global cyber threat environment
- Identifying potential threats to the financial industry and the organisation
- Providing suggestions for enhancing security defences
- Continuously developing of cyber threat intelligence
- Actively working together with the CSIRT and other security units
- 3 years of experience in a Cyber Threat Intelligence background
- High level of TTP and IOC analysis experience
- Technical person who comes from a CTI analyst, Incident Responder or Pen testing background
- Further training and qualification in Threat Intelligence is an Advantage
- Strong analytical thinking, independent and goal oriented way of working
- Fluent German and English
This Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst role would give you the chance to bring your wealth of experience to create effective improvements to the Security Division and help create effective change across the company. This role offers a market leading salary and benefits package to match, with the opportunity to work 2 days in the office and 3 days from home. Not only this but the company offer clear promotion pathways and the opportunity to excel in your career.
If you feel you are the perfect candidate for this role, or know someone who would be, please do not hesitate to contact me. You can reach Oliver Mather on +41435085590 or email firstname.lastname@example.org