Oliver James is partnering with a leading InsurTech firm in Hong Kong, which is having a major Finance Transformation programme for the next 5 years. As such, they are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Data Analyst Manager with a strong background in general insurance to join their dynamic team.
Roles and Requirements
- Work on operational data cleansing - look at the open items and engage in data cleansing with operations
- Strong GI knowledge along with ability in identifying the data that needs to be cleansed
- Design and maintain data analytics tools, dashboards, and presenting to the senior stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of general insurance principles, underwriting, claims management, risk assessment etc.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and programming languages such as SQL, Python, R, or SAS
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, or QlikView
Why should you consider this opportunity
- Exceptionally motivated team with strong cross functional collaboration and exposure to senior management
- Very crucial role in group finance
- Expanding team with flexible working hours and WFH arrangement
- Young and green team with international work culture
- This firm is known for the best packages and health care benefits
If you are a Data Analyst, looking for the next step in your career with joining a high-paced, motivated team with a leading Insurtech provider in Hong Kong, kindly please forward your CV to be considered.