We are looking for an Data Governance Manager to join a renowned organisation that is currently going through a big period of growth due to continued success!
Currently at the start of a large transformation programme centred around Master Data Management, you would work collaboratively with the DPO to enhance the protection of all Data types. This is not a 'data protection role', you'll work closely with teams across Legal, compliance, Cyber, Digital etc to ensure a 'one-team' approach across Data Governance and policy
This is a vital role to the organisation where you will have a huge level of autonomy and the opportunity to build out a team in the near future
- To develop data governance policies (e.g Data Retention)
- To translate data policy needs into a serious of actions
- Design & implement appropriate data processes, policies, procedures and deliverables to support the business and champion best practice
- Provide effective awareness & training sessions around policy adoption and implementation
- Collaborate with IT, Digital Workplace, DLP and Cyber teams to understand requirements and implement appropriate controls
- Make recommendations identified through observations, audits and from engaging with the business
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an organisation that actively encourages learning and development. You'll be playing a vital part in the success of this programme, ensuring the build of the right data capabilities
We're looking for someone with the genuine desire to take ownership and drive forwards change. Who has experience with improving information availability & governance and defining a broad range of policies
This is a hybrid role so you need to be a commutable distance from London
Click apply or email email@example.com for more details!