Job Title: Data Scientist - Advanced Analytics
Location: Remote, candidates must reside and be authorized to work in the US
Industry: Healthcare & Health Insurance
Compensation: $100-120k base, bonus, 401K match, PTO, Medical, Dental & Vision
Interview Process: 2 stages, virtual meetings with the team
Oliver James are partnered with a globally renowned, strategic business who are seeking a Data Scientist to join a growing data science & analytics team. With a focus on healthcare & health insurance, you will be involved in a variety of data science & predictive analytics projects to help manage financial risks and support the delivery of healthcare.
Partnering with actuarial teams, you will be developing and implementing key analytics tools across data visualization, medical economics, program evaluation, pricing and underwriting.
- Develop and implement advanced predictive models including population risk stratification and providing overall strategic insights
- Work as part of a team, contributing towards oversight and creation of intellectual capital
- Deploy detailed reporting tools
- Evaluate the effectiveness of care management programs and deploy ROI monitoring tools
- Develop tools to improve underwriting accuracy and assist with pricing
- Min. 2 years data science experience, developing machine learning & predictive models
- Understanding of analytics platforms and technologies
- Strong experience using Python & SQL
- Experience in healthcare, health insurance or life sciences is a plus
If this role is of interest, please apply online or email your resume to Helen.Bilsborough@oliverjames.com to find out more.