My client is a Global Insurance company in Hong Kong. This company is undergoing multi-year digital transformation initiatives related to customer and operations focused. This team is a newly established team with a goal of implementation of Digital Customer Strategy within the SEA region.
We are seeking for an experienced Product Owner with a strong Digital and Insurance experience who is currently located in Hong Kong.
- Owns the product backlog and feature prioritization process
- Works with software development teams to define hypotheses, run experiments, and analyze data to make decisions on features that influence the direction of the product
- Leads agile teams to ensure that value is delivered to users through appropriate epics
- Drives the product strategy, planning, and delivery of key capabilities for the product (defines product goals) and according to specification
- Acts as the voice of the customer in the definition of product; incorporates feedback from customer interviews and user research
- Provides insights into product, technology, and market trends
- Experienced Product Owner with hands-on experience in JIRA and Confluence
- Analytical, ability to think strategically and creatively. Able to design roadmaps
- Create well designed and thought-out Jira Stories, Epics and Tasks that define scope and definition of done
- Experimenting with emerging technologies and understanding how they will impact what comes next
This role is a rolling 6-months contract. However, the programme is a multi-year programme which includes all SEA market implementation and is highly extendable and strong conversion possibility.
If you are interested in this role, please click apply with your most updated CV. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.