Product Owner (Digital Products)
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner to join a global financial services business that is currently going through a large period of growth!
This leading organisation is currently going through a large transformation programme towards the cloud and has developed a new Product Owner function. This person will be taking ownership and responsibility over the organisations Digital Products which would include Websites, Customer Portals, SMS, webchats, Social Media and Omni-channel communication services - just to name a few!
You'll play a vital part in shaping several pivotal products, identifying new opportunities for change and continuous improvements!
Skills & Experience:
- Proven Product Owner background with digital products & platforms
- A good understanding of the full end-to-end Product Owner responsibilities and the Agile Framework
- A strong understanding of digital capabilities and how digital solutions improve customer / user experience as well as revenues
- Strong communication skills, building relationships with stakeholders (internal / external) as well as the wider business
- An understanding / experience with tools such as Azure DevOps, Jira, Azure applications, Insights (or similar) is desired
- An appreciation and understanding behind analytics and the importance of working closely with a data function
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to work in an autonomous role where you will build and own the long-term strategy, vision and roadmap for each of your products!
Mostly remote, you must be willing to commute to Manchester if a need arises (maybe once a month).
Click apply or email Rachel.Leong@oliverjames.com for more details!