Some amazing HK/ Regional Product Manager opportunities have just become available with a Tier 1 Insurance client. We are looking for a seasoned senior product manager with strong technical experience to help to drive the development of next-generation ecommerce platforms throughout the region, and to deliver a scalable solution to all markets.
This is the best chance for those who got solid PM/SPM experiences to step it up and become the most-wanted candidates in the market!
What's there for you?
- A fast-pacing, young and multinational team of talents
- Amazing regional transformation project exposure with one of the leading Insurers in the globe
- Well-known product for customers
- Fantastic opportunity to make your name in the industry
The successful candidates
- 4+ years' experience as a Product Manager and a passion for Scrum way of working; PM with less experiences will be considered for Product specialist/ analyst role
- Expertise in consumer-facing ecommerce platforms
- Strong understanding and use of modern frameworks and their methodologies, including Scrum, Kanban, lean, design thinking, human-centered design, multivariate testing, continuous improvement, and test automation
- Proven track record in communicating requirements both verbally and through user stories, with logical and clear acceptance criteria, that are easily understood by developers, testers and stakeholders
- Has well-rounded technology digital knowledge; application, infrastructure, mobile, UI and UX
- Expertise in comparing data sets to create accurate insights
- Robust stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Good command of English, Cantonese would be a plus for sure
If you know you are the perfect candidate, what are you waiting for? Please contact me with CV attached by +852 2245 3316 or Dorothy.email@example.com to have a confidential discussion. We got more than multiple openings so bring your friends in too!
*Please note that we will only respond to relevant applicants for now, but do not worry if you do not hear from us! We will definitely keep you in mind and reach out to you when there's a relevant role.*