Our client are a luxury fashion house who are dedicated to creating a seamless end user experience for their workforce. You will have the opportunity to work across a range of end user technical initiatives across the organisations UK & Canada Regional Team. The "Digital Workplace End User Technology Manager" will be an integral addition to the Regional IT team who will drive run projects to optimise ways of working. We want to enable our users by ensuring they have the right devices, the right tools, and the right support.
The "Digital Workplace End User Technology Manager" is a person who understands technology and the important role it plays in collaboration and communication needs. They are an end user technology specialist who understands how to manage an estate of devices and applications. Digital Workplaces really change the way people work and the way end user devices and applications are managed.
What impact you can create:
- You will drive and report on the adoption and management of digital workplace technologies.
- You will forge and maintain strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure the successful rollout of excellent Digital Workplace Technologies
- You will ensure that employees have the documentation & knowledge to fully exploit IT-supplied technology.
- Coaching and Developing Junior Members of the Service Desk Team in their ability to support these tools.
- Partner with Digital Workplace Global Governance teams to report on the posture of the Regional Catalogue
- Partner with HR, Facilities and Communications teams on any technical change which affects the end user.
- Build a network of enablement champions, facilitate knowledge sharing and collaboration across the region through regular engagement.
- Manage Service Catalogues with the Operations/Service Desk Team
- You will have the opportunity to own the delivery of Digital Workplace Technologies which significantly impact the enhancement of the End Users
- Contribute to the creation, management, and awareness of a centralised repository of technology enablement resources (videos, how-to, quick-start guides, etc.)
You are energised by:
- Being curious about the brand, End User Technology and how it's use can empower users as well as offer a best-of-class user experience.
- Working with a variety of teams locally, regionally, and globally
- Being the go-to person and service line owner for Digital Workplace Services
- You will be motivated and driven to deliver projects with attention to detail and quality.
- Environmental Impacts and influencing how IT can contribute to sustainability.
What you will bring:
- 5 years experience working with and managing End User Technology within IT
- A strong understanding of Digital Workplace Technologies
- Windows 11
- Apple iOS
- M365 Suite
- Collaboration Peripherals - Crestron, Logitech, MS Teams Rooms
- Audio Visual Management
- Microsoft InTune
- MECM, Windows Update for Business
- VIP collaboration technologies
- Active Directory
- Dynamic Security Groups
- Group Policy
- Follow Me Print Management
- Teams Telephony
- Strong analytical and reporting skills to demonstrate and dashboard security posture and overall health of end user device estate.
- Troubleshoot L3 Microsoft 365 issues for SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams
- Ability to manage Test Plans for new Device/OS upgrades.
- Experience with IT Service Management frameworks (ITIL)
- Experience working with SACM and Service Desk Teams.
- The ownership and lead of Change Management around technology in the end user digital workplace
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills
- Pragmatic and detail oriented. Consistently takes a thorough, accurate, organised, and productive approach.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Willing to roll up the sleeves and help or diving into details when necessary.
- The desire to learn emerging digital workplace technologies to promote new ways of working.
- Project Management Foundational certification