Oliver James are currently supporting the hiring a Insure with no.1 business performance across multiple markets in APAC. With their strength of in established business model built on high-quality distribution, they have performed exceptionally well compared to their competitor despite the pandemics.
We are currently working with them to find them an Director, Asia Market Transformation Strategy in supporting their digital transformation strategies & digital distribution across Asia Markets.
We are currently seeking for only the best talents in the market for this position to shape the future development in Technology, Operations, and Digital across 15 Asian Markets.
Strategic Planning & Business Advisory
- Guide and act as an advisor to businesses to help ensure that they undertake feasible IT strategies, conduct comprehensive and well-informed evaluation of solution options, and are strategically aligned to the Asian Market's ambitions such that business objectives can be realized.
Transformation Strategy & roadmap management-
- Assess current Technology, Operations, and Digital challenges leading to business impacts on Asian entities
- Identify potential Group assets or transformation initiatives that could help answering these challenges
- Minimum of 15 years working experience in Technology, Operations, and Digital with at least 5 years in a client facing role such as business and IT relationship management, account management, delivery executive, or related disciplines with Excom Level.
- Technology, Operations, and Digital and in-depth General, Life & Health Insurance knowledge and experience
- Program Management experience
- Solid experience in various domains of solutions delivery (for example, insurance systems, distribution systems, etc) and service delivery (server, network infrastructure and information system security etc) in a consulting environment
- Good operational experience dealing with and/or managing shared delivery centers in Financial Services
- Strong Stakeholder and Relationship Management skills
- In-depth understanding of the linkage between Technology, Operations, and Digital and business value. Ability to develop solid business cases for implementing business enablement projects