We are looking for a Director of IT to join a reputable and rapidly expanding Financial Services business based just outside of Leeds.
You'd be accountable for delivering up to date, resilient technology platforms ensuring that 3rd party services are robust to enable huge growth, minimal business disruption and excellent customer service.
You'd also be responsible for ensuring that all IT & Change frameworks are maintained & enhanced in line with regulatory rules & guidelines
- To work with executive stakeholders to support & develop the technology and change strategy - Working closely with the COO to drive strategic improvements to said strategy
- Ensure Information Security frameworks are fit for purpose & ensures risks are mitigated
- Develop & maintain all systems & procedures to ensure that company operations comply with all legal requirements and meet agreed standards - conforming to ISO 27001 & external Penetration testing
- Ensure the provision & availability of IT Services and 3rd parties are in line with agreed SLAs
- ensure KPIs, KRIs and business goals are met
- Act as an advisor on all issues relation to operation IT & risk, keeping up to date with the latest developments
- Lead projects & initiate deliver across infrastructure & business applications to deliver business outcomes with less risk
- Ideally will have Financial Services experience
You will be a confident, passionate leader that enjoys working in a fast paced environment driving change. Working within a collaborative, people centric business you need to be a commutable distance from their offices for a hybrid remote / office working pattern.
Click apply or email email@example.com for more details!