They are looking for a diverse candidate with strong Life Insurance with Policy Servicing background to join the global business team. As part of this role a successful candidate will primarily be supporting a project from scratch as well as other exciting project as a Senior Business Analyst and supporting the Product Owner. This role has regional coverage and global exposure and it will allow you to join a flexible working environment reporting to an inspirational leader.
- As Servicing SME, work as part of a high performing solution delivery team (business / Tech BA, developers, designers and product owner) to execute the planned roadmap across markets in Asia
- Perform data analysis to identify top transactions trends and transactions suitable for STP
- Know/learn the group standard blueprint and framework for servicing solution inside-out
- Align key stakeholders to the group standard servicing transaction designs and provide guidance on any local customisation needs e.g. regulation compliance.
Skills & Experience:
- Agile working experience
- Excellent English Communication
- Stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Life insurance operations with at least 5 years in policy servicing of financial and non-financial transactions
- Strong product knowledge