Senior .Net back end developer - Financial industry
We are looking for a Senior .Net back end developer for one of our clients who offering digital expertise in financial solutions. As a Senior .Net back end developer, you can your expertise as part of a dynamic team working for European clients.
Located in Liege, we're looking for a IT professional who wants to get involved and build new projects.
If you believe that your employer should give importance to the balance between private and professional life, then you've come to the right place! (extra benefits)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in software engineering with a strong focus on medium to large scale software development projects.
- Deep understanding of Microservice architecture and proficient knowledge of communication patterns
- Proficiency in modern software architecture concepts and strong object-oriented design principles
- Extensive experience with the .NET ecosystem (C#, .NET, Visual Studio, LINQ, etc.)
- Solid expertise in working with relational database management systems (SQL Server, PostgreSQL).
- Strong background in unit testing.
- Familiarity with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) tools such as Entity Framework.
- Basic knowledge of software security, including web application security practices.
- Working knowledge of cloud technologies like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Resourceful and adept at troubleshooting complex problems.
- Diligent and detail-oriented with a strong focus on delivering high-quality work.
- Team player who can also work independently with minimal supervision.
- Motivated and flexible to adapt to changing project requirements.
- Solution-focused mindset, always striving for optimal outcomes.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively collaborate with team members and stakeholders.
Senior .Net Back end Developer - Your future package :
- Best market price, depend on the experience of the candidate.
- Location : Brussels - You will join a great work environment
- Great environment to grow your skills to the next level
- Flexible hours and the opportunity to work from home
- The chance to be part of the evolution of this company
If you want to give your career a boost, take advantage of it and apply for this new challenge! Do not
wait any longer to send me your CV to: email@example.com or call me directly on 02
588 16 36.