Looking for a new opportunity as an Enterprise Security Architect? Then you are in the right place one of our clients is offering you a chance to join their dynamic and young team.
Why would you want to work with us?
- With us you will have the opportunity to showcase your expertise and boost your experience by piloting your own career.
- You are looking for a self-learning and self-organising environment driven by topical communities. we thrives on this by actively sharing knowledge and insight
- At our company we give you the opportunity to lead or support strategic missions without excluding having fun with a great group of people.
Your role as an ESA
- One of the main role the ESA will be helping our clients translate and implement their security strategy by creating an overall security architecture vision.
- Ensures the ESA is continuously aligned to the business Strategy, Business Operating Model, IT strategy and Compliance aspects (secure by design, compliant by design).
- Develop and maintain security architecture artifacts (models, templates, standards and procedures) that can be used to leverage security capabilities in projects and operations.
- The ESA will track developments and changes in the digital business of our clients to ensure that these are adequately addressed in security strategy plans and architecture artifacts.
- You will be reviewing the existing security architectures, identifying design gaps, be actively involved in developing new security standards and practices.
- Play a key role in reviewing security technologies, tools and services. Liaise with enterprise architects, other security architects and security practitioners to share best practices and insights.
Who are we looking for
- Open & honest, highly energetic and intrinsically motivated.
- A fast learner, able to absorb new skills and quickly adapt to new contexts
- Capable to build trusted relationships with senior management.
- Extremely customer focused, able to adapt quickly to new environments, connect easily with people and context.
- A conceptual, creative and critical thinker.
- Passionate about change and eager to push it forward while managing expectations.
- A team player able to support the learning of others and initiate improvement
- A role model and 'go to person' with high emotional intelligence
- A natural communicator, able to explain complex topics in understandable language to different stakeholders (ability to communicate complex technical issues to non-technical stakeholders)
- At least 5 years of experience with ESA (or domain security architecture) within a corporate environment.
- Strong technical experience of developing security architectures that enable a digital transformation within a business.
- Demonstrates understanding of key IT disciplines e.g., strategy, governance, infrastructure , cloud, software delivery.
- Practical experience with Architecture service definition and governance including Innovation, IT Strategy, Portfolio Planning, Budget, Solution Architecture.
- Experience in using architecture methodologies such as SABSA, Zachman and/or TOGAF. Methods for risks identification & analysis, models for cyber adversary behaviour and security threats.
- Experience with or having a strong interest in the security of Industrial Control Systems is an extra asset.
- Excellent oral and written English, Dutch and/or French.
2 days of home work but on site if clients requires.