A leading Lloyd's of London insurance business, specialising in commercial insurance and reinsurance products is looking for an Expense Assistant to join them in their London based office. As part of the accounts payable and expense team, the role would see you supporting the business to ensure all administration expenses are paid accurately and on time.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Reviewing employee expenses, ensuring they adhere to company guidelines and that the correct documentation is provided
- Liaising with employees and approves as and when any queries to expense claims arise
- Liaising with members of the business and external suppliers to obtain necessary information for approval of expenses
- Producing monthly expense reports for HR in time to meet payroll deadlines
- Being responsible for confidential data and accurately maintaining this
- The setting up of new employees into the company systems
- Assist with monitoring the accounts payable mailbox, to answer and address expense queries
- Experience / work experience within a similar role
- Experience or exposure to using systems such as SAP and Concur
- A good knowledge & understanding of accounts payable and expense functions within a large business
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and the wider MS package such as Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Good numeracy and reconciliation skills, strong communication skills
In return, you will get the opportunity to hit off your career working for one of the market leaders in the insurance space and the opportunity for long term progression. If the above sounds like you, the we want to hear from you.
Apply online with your CV today!