Expert Financial Analyst
The Expert Financial Analyst is a specialist role where you utilize your analytical skills to focus on internal financial management reporting. Here you will work together with - and report to several departments from multiple countries and business lines like senior management, MT Retail and Risk. This means you are a very strong business partner with excellent stakeholder management skills.
The work environment
You will be working at one of the bigger banks in the world. This means that you will be working in a challenging, inspiring and complex environment. The Global Retail Finance team consists of 16 Finance professionals, all with their own expertise and generally with 5+ years of experience at various levels of the organization. The team is a primarily a Management Accounting & Advice department and is characterized as a horizontal and flexible organization to adapt to the changing environment and priorities. Given the stakeholders of the department, values such as taking ownership of responsibilities and quality control are clearly embedded within the culture of the department.
- Contribute to the monthly Flash reports, safeguard that the quality of our comments and reports, should be flawless and efficient, including relevance of visions and with insightful analysis. Increase the speed and robustness of our numbers
- Advises for Townhall, ECB and Other RMT presentations
- Co - responsible for the coordination of the quarterly Strategic Dialogue / Performance Dialogue / Set The Tone reports and meetings, safeguard that the quality of our comments and reports, should be flawless and efficient, including relevance of visions and with insightful analysis. Increase the speed and robustness of our numbers.
- Cost & FTE management; help managing the costs of our countries to DP.
- Actively being involved in the Rolling Forecast / Dynamic Plan processes, develop leading indicators helping the Retail Business-lines to steer before the fact, improving forecasting capabilities.
- Assist senior management with ad hoc requests, financial analyses and provide solutions to complex issues. Performing deep dives to get better understanding of the business / financials
Projects / Business case
- Act as financial controller for one of the projects, running at Head Office
- Assist in Business case validation, monitoring & reporting
HO Functions support
- You are responsible for the communication and support to one of our C&G function heads. Being a business partner and providing both challenge and support
How to succeed
- Master's degree in Finance (e.g. Economics or Business Administration)
- 10+ years of experience in banking.
- Experience in preparing and delivering management reporting with full P&L and BS scope
- You are a proven business partner, you develop networks, building long-term relationships
- Strong quantitative background and excellent computer skills
- Strong technical skills (Excel, MASS, PowerPoint, Power BI)
- Strong customer focus. Addresses potential customer requirements
- Initiative: creates opportunities and openings, the use of scenario analysis, predictive analytics and deep dives to get an idea of the future context
- Already be in possession of the right to work in the EU
What you will gain
- An annual salary up to 96k (excluding benefits like 13th month)
- Experience of working in at the bigger banks in the world
- 27 vacation days based on full-time employment
- Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues
If this sounds like a position for you, feel free to contact me:
Phone: 020 808 1264