Oliver James is currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner on behalf of one of Ireland's most iconic brands.
Reporting to the senior finance business partner manager, this role will provide support to senior management and executive functions.
The successful candidate will be responsible for strategic planning, budgeting, forecasting, investment and performance management.
- Build and lead relationships with functional management to be a trusted business partner
- Communicate and analyse performance variance while working with functional management to address variances
- Coordinate monthly review, budgeting and forecasting for areas of responsibility
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to identify proposals for cost reduction, revenue enhancement and performance improvement
- Critically evaluate investment proposals providing assessments support on cost and benefits
An excellent opportunity with collaboration with key senior stakeholders and fantastic progression opportunities.
Some Key requirements:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA or CIMA), 2+ years PQE
- Previous Business Partnering Experience is highly desirable
- Excellent Communicator, good IT skills and a genuine interest in the aviation industry
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click the apply button below. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss the role in more detail before applying, please reach out on +35315719706 or email@example.com