I am currently supporting a leading Life Insurance business on their search for a Finance Manager (Projects & Systems) during a period of transformation
The role will be responsible for
- Understand and interpret potentially complex accounting treatments to support definition, design and delivery of solutions that meet the business requirements under different reporting bases
- Collaborate with project team to ensure scope and objectives are well defined and clearly understood and support project managers with planning and resourcing
- Working closely with the business units, Business Analysts and Process Analysts to help establish clear 'as is' and 'to be' process maps and requirements
- Consulting with SME's and workstream colleagues to ensure that any change proposals have been considered end to end
- Communicate issues and proposed solutions for approval with functional SMEs
- Qualified accountant with 3+ years of post-qualification experience in financial reporting and systems change management for insurance business
- Clear understanding of General Ledger and Financial Data Storage techniques, including Peoplesoft and/or SAP is desirable, but training can also be provided.
- Experience of US GAAP reporting basis and multi-currency ledgers preferable
- Must have full right to work within the UK (no sponsorship available) - hybrid/flexible working available.
If this role is of any interest please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.