A global, general insurance business is looking for a Financial Accountant. This role will see you supporting the senior members of the team on a wide range of responsibilities to ensure your development and progression. These responsibilities include financial reporting, tax accounting and regulatory reporting for all entities at group level.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the group external audit
- Preparing quarterly accounts and regulatory reporting
- VAT returns
- Insurance Premium Tax returns
- Preparing financial statements
- Other ad hoc responsibilities, including supporting with system upgrades and implementations
- Experience liaising with auditors
- Strong financial acumen and knowledge of IFRS
- Part qualified / qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Previous exposure to accounting systems
- Good working knowledge and understanding of insurance businesses financial statements
- Previous experience within the insurance industry (essential)
This role is central London based offering flexible hybrid working (roughly 2 days in the office), with a company known for its great work life balance, and many other perks including private health & dental care, season ticket loans, referral bonuses and more!
If the above sounds like you, then please apply online with an up to date CV today!