I am currently working with a market leading Insurance client in the Birmingham area to help source up to 6 Financial Accountants to help out with their Technical Reporting throughout the next 12 months due to expansion within the business. This is a fixed term contract with additional benefits including annual leave, pensions contribution, free lunches and hybrid working (2 days per week in either of their Birmingham offices).
- Support the reporting time line, underlying processes and external audit requirements of the team.
- Ensure all data is prepared and reported in accordance with relevant reporting standards, business reporting requirements and local controls, and maintain evidence/audit trail as required.
- Maintain a high level of accountancy knowledge and understanding of multiple different reporting bases (e.g. IFRS, Solvency II) in order to ensure a comprehensive consultancy service can be provided to business decision makers.
- Qualified accountant with knowledge of finance operational and reporting processes.
- Technical skills and knowledge of accounting and reporting processes in a financial services organisation.
- Strong stakeholder management.
- Communicating accounting procedures and principles with multiple stakeholders across the business and influencing outcomes.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.