Oliver James have partnered with a global insurance business to recruit for a Financial Reporting Accountant.
Great opportunity for someone that is coming out of their training contract soon that wants to join a group financial reporting role.
Some additional responsibilities below;
- Group Financial Reporting
- Working with FP&A, business partners and driving external reporting consistency.
- Budgeting and forecasting and ensuring there is consistency and accuracy across the group.
- Solvency II and regulatory reporting
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Proven experience in a financial reporting or insurance environment.
- Technical accounting expertise
- Strong analytic skills and ability to work well in a team
Sound of interest? Please get in touch with Caragh in Oliver James for more information :)