On behalf of our client , one of the Lloyds Syndicates , Oliver James are recruiting for an FP&A Analyst to join the team in London, you will report to the finance director with 2 direct reports.
You will prepare accurate monthly financial reports (premium forecasting, expense reporting…..) assist in the preparation of presentations that provide thoughtful analysis, identify action items, and effectively frame decisions that need to be made.
- Your responsibilities will include providing financial insights and projections to the FP&A Team and FP&A Business Partners. You will provide reliable data and analysis to be used in decision-making and planning.
- You will prepare accurate monthly financial reports (premium forecasting, expense reporting…..) assist in the preparation of presentations that provide thoughtful analysis, identify action items, and effectively frame decisions that need to be made.
- Support the development of tools (Anaplan), standards and processes to establish scalable and efficient and enable scalability and efficiencies of the FP&A function
- Provide FP&A finance support to the accounting teams related to premium production, planning, reporting, and metrics in a timely manner.
- Identify and understand business challenges; propose and create solutions.
- Create presentations that provide insightful analysis, identify required action items, and effectively frame decisions to be made.
- Identify and research variances to forecast, budget, and prior-year expenses, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with business partners and cross-functional teams at all levels of the organization.
- General knowledge of accounting/financial/operational principles
- General knowledge of the Lloyd's market
- Experience developing financial reports and metrics
- Interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with various management levels
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to a changing, fast-paced environment
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, Anaplan and PeopleSoft skills
- Superior attention to detail and ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities while maintaining a view of the big picture
- Demonstrated ability to influence others through effective verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects across an organization