Position Overview: The FP&A Manager will play a critical role in providing financial planning and analysis support to the insurance division. This position will be responsible for analyzing financial data, developing forecasts, and providing strategic insights to drive informed decision-making within the organization. The ideal candidate will possess strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and a deep understanding of the insurance industry.
- Conduct financial analysis and modeling to support strategic decision-making and business planning initiatives within the insurance division.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports, including variance analysis and trend analysis, to assess performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Develop and maintain financial forecasting models to support budgeting, forecasting, and long-term planning processes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather relevant financial data and insights, including underwriting, actuarial, and claims departments.
- Analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) and provide recommendations to optimize financial performance and operational efficiency.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations for senior leadership and stakeholders, summarizing financial results, forecasts, and key insights.
- Monitor industry trends, competitive benchmarks, and regulatory developments to assess potential impacts on financial performance and strategic priorities.
- Support ad-hoc financial analysis and special projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field; MBA or advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in financial planning and analysis, preferably in the insurance industry.
- Strong understanding of Property & Casualty insurance products, underwriting principles, and financial metrics.
- Proficiency in financial modeling, forecasting techniques, and data analysis tools (e.g., Excel, SQL, Tableau).
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex financial data and communicate findings effectively.
- Detail-oriented mindset with a focus on accuracy and precision in financial analysis and reporting.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex financial concepts to non-financial stakeholders.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health benefits package
- Retirement savings plan
- Paid time off and holidays
- Professional development opportunities