A multi-BILLION dollar premier risk solution firm providing service to policy holders, insurers, and capital partners is look to expand their team by hiring a new Staff Accountant. Since they were founded only 10 years ago, they have already grown to $10 Billion in AUM! Currently backed by a strong asset manager, they are putting forward $7 million to expand and reshape their finance division and invest their future into these individuals. If you're looking for internal growth and to expand your skill set, this is the role for you!
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Various monthly and quarterly general ledger/account reconciliations and journal
- Assist with month-end, quarter-end, and year-end close processes for multiple insurance entities.
- Assist with annual statutory filings.
- Assist with research on technical accounting topics.
- Work directly with Finance Team management and other departments
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
- 1-3 years experience in general accounting
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Ability to build relationships with diverse team members from across the organization
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
Now is your opportunity to join this rapidly growing team and accelerate your career!
For inquiries, please contact Julian.Campofiori@oliverjames.com