We are working with a global P&C insurance carrier who are looking for a brand new Head of Casualty Claims to have oversight of the entire department.
- Developing and implementing strategic plans for the Casualty Claims department
- Overseeing the operational performance and profitability of the department
- Leading and mentoring a team of claims professionals
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders and clients
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory standards and company policies
- Managing the resolution of complex and high-value claims
- Claims Transformation
- Strong technical expertise in General Liability, Construction, NYLL, Product Liability, Public Liability, Excess / Surplus Liability, and Umbrella Policy
- Proven leadership and management abilities (having had oversight of over 50+ people previously)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to analyze complex situations and make informed decisions
- Strong problem-solving and conflict resolution abilities
- High level of integrity and ethical behavior
This role is on a hybrid basis (3 days in office, 2 days remote) out of NYC, NJ, Chicago or ATL. You will report directly into the Chief Claims Officer and the salary range is $250-280K + Bonus & LTI.