Our client is a growing provider of customized and innovative capital and risk management solutions to its reinsurance clients, in addition to providing financial security through protection, asset accumulation and supplemental products in its consumer segment.
We are seeking a highly-motivated Head of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) reporting to the CFO. The Finance department, reporting directly to the Office of CEO, is responsible for all Finance related aspects of the company including corporate strategic initiatives for capital, expense, debt management, Tax, Treasury, Financial Reporting, Accounting policy & strategic transactions, Internal Audit, management of rating agency processes and key board finance and audit committee presentations.
The Head of FP&A would be a critical member of the Finance team and be a key position in charge of Expense and Capital Management, MD&A document for public company readiness, future 144A process, Board, Audit Committee and Rating agency and other key strategic presentations. This individual will lead the expansion of the company's proactive abilities towards IPO readiness for investor relations, SEC MD&A, Rating agency decks and future 144A road show presentations. This person will be a key partner with peer groups in Financial Reporting, actuarial, investments and other functions.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead Expense and capital management position to move to greater proactive stance
- Focus on SEC readiness for MD&A and future road show presentations
- In charge of rating agency prep and relationship management
- Map out plan vs actual presentations that contextualize the drivers across key metrics
- Help build out better contextualized Board & AC Decks
- Develop Financial Supplement for 144A/IPO readiness
- Develop Future deck for investor relations
- Improve Rating agency decks
- Ad-hoc Decks for Debt providers
- Other presentations as needed.
- Undergraduate degree in accounting/finance required
- Certified Public Accountant or MBA with minimum of 10-15 + years of Financial Reporting and FP&A experience
- Reinsurance and experience with previous growth companies in life and annuities products preferred
- Proficiency in GAAP public MD&A requirements a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with various stakeholders, including senior management, internal functional partners and counterparties
- Organized, reliable, detail-oriented, and motivated to support teams in delivering timely results and quality work products.
- Entrepreneurial and growth mindset, with a bias towards action and details
- Strong desire to help others
- Professionalism - approaches others in a tactful manner, reacts well under pressure, treats others with respect and consideration, accepts responsibility for own actions.
If you poses the above qualifications and would like to be considered further, please apply using the prompts provided or email your contact information to email@example.com