Our client is one of the top leading MNCs. This is a newly created position and opportunity to make a huge impacts in the security department.
A Cybersecurity Project Manager is responsible for assisting in the design, implementation and management of corporate Cybersecurity projects. The position guides complex projects from inception through delivery and support, working in close partnership with engineering and business leaders, including project, program, and executive sponsors, as well as other leaders within the business. This role is also in charge of defining objectives, creating plans to achieve objectives, tracking progress against objectives and budgets, driving execution of key projects and programs, and improving project management processes. This individual provides overall coordination, status reporting, and stability of project oriented work efforts. The Project Manager establishes new and improves existing project management processes and methodologies for the Cybersecurity organization to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adheres to high quality standards, and meet stakeholder expectations.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Information Security Management, Computer Science and Technology, Network and Telecommunication, and Information Systems Management
- At least 10 years of cybersecurity experience, with at least 3 years of
cybersecurity project management
- Solid experience in executing RFP in tendering processes, vendor negotiation,
and allocating massive budget and cost spending
- Have a CISSP, SANS GIAC, CSSLP, CISA or equivalent certifications
- Have the ability to demonstrate strategic thinking