Our client (Asset management arm of the leading Life Insurance client) is looking for a seasoned Investment Systems professional, who will be responsible for maintaining the overall investment technology architecture and landscape of the whole firm. You will bring in future-looking technologies and applications together to realise strategic directions set out by the portfolio lead, developing the future technology roadmap and implementation planning thereof.
Position is based in Hong Kong, so relocation will be required.
- 10 years working experience in Investment IT, in which 3 years as a systems architect/lead role ideally within Aladdin ecosystem
- Experience working with C-suite and vendors, ability to navigate in a complex matrix organization structure
- Proven e2e track record of the complex system implementation and BAU operations
- Knowledge of 2 or more investment applications/systems below:
- Bloomberg AIM, PORT, MARS, RMS, DataLicense
- Blackrock Aladdin
- Eagle PACE, EPM, STAR, ACCESS
- SmartStream TLM, FEM
- Omgeo CTM, ALERT
- Moody's Analytics RiskOrigins
- SAP FAM, BI
- Microsoft Azure Data Services, PowerBI, PowerApp
- Able to work under pressure, positive working attitude, willing to learn and work independently
- Apply technical expertise to create end-to-end solutions and manage the portfolio technology architecture and landscape, with consideration to the total cost of ownership, data management, security, integration, infrastructure and performance.
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies and adopt a forward-looking approach to develop future technology roadmap and implementation planning (short to mid-term for 3-5 years)
- Partner with the business to gain deep understanding of its strategy, processes and requirements. Translate the business requirements into functional requirements, recommend and select the most optimal solution, and communicate the architecture to the business
- Work with Enterprise Architect to define key principles, governance, compliance and policy to designing technology architecture for the organization
- Work closely with portfolio delivery in solution design and BAU projects; pair up with portfolio leads to conduct strategic planning per portfolio; set up joint committee with other enterprise architects for knowledge and practice sharing for consensus and community support
- Facilitate system implementation particularly during solution design and BAU projects related to the review of future solution roadmap
Should you be interested, please apply for this role and if you are a good fit for the role we will call you back immediately.