The role requires a high level of commercial and analytical application, strong team ethic and ability to handle conflicting demands as work may be required for a number of different stakeholders at any given time.
- Develop robust and consistent pricing models for the entire EMEA product range
- Ensure all products have consistent and appropriate pricing reports in line with Group requirements
- Undertake testing of reserving models to ensure consistency with pricing
- Undertake and provide recommendation for the region's reinsurance strategy
- Support the business planning and forecasting process across EMEA
- Develop a regular monthly MI pack for the purpose of providing recommendations for pricing / assumption changes to Senior Management
You will be a Pricing Actuary with experience with any product. Protection is preferential although absolutely not essential.