- Involve the day-to-day HR operations activities, which include payroll processing, onboarding, offboarding, and handling employee queries.
- Maintain employee movement in group insurance, benefits, and medical coverage plans from time to time.
- Ensure the Workday HRIS and Absence system's data integrity and accuracy.
- Manage HR Operations vendors in line with the prevailing PCA vendor management policy
- Liaise with government statutory bodies (LHDN / PERKESO / KWSP & HRDF) for legal and administration requirement.
- Assist with preparation of HR reports when required.
- Ensure all HR Policies, processes and initiative are executed in accordance to the Company's requirement
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and tasks
- Graduate in HR with minimum 3-5 years relevant HR work experience
- Knowledge of local payroll, income tax and statutory reporting
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Meticulous, organised and detail oriented
- Self-driven individual, proactive team player
- High degree of integrity and professionalism
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Experience in workday will be advantageous