- Working within the team responsible for the delivery and support of IT services to the relevant Capital Markets Products Line (Rate, FX, Treasury, Credit and Derivatives etc).
- Providing 1st and 2nd line support.
- Assist to implement business requests on Sales perimeter
- Coordinate with overseas IT teams for projects and system implementations
- Shift work is required
Providing functional and technical help around the relevant systems to users worldwide by (not exhaustive)
- Ensure correct calculation of Volume Credit and Markup
- Ensure platforms admin in relation with system providers, both internal and external.
- Dealing with STP (straight through processing) issues.
- Work within the 24x7 'follow the sun' set up.
- Conform to all internal policies and procedures.
- Manage customer relations when dealing directly with both internal and external users of the systems.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years' working experiences
- Experience in Financial/banking industry is preferred
- Good knowledge on Financial products and market operations
- Knowledge of monitoring solution (E.g. OMI, ITRS Geneos)
- ILT certification is an advantage
- Ability to work independently in a high-pressure environment
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English,
- French and/or Cantonese / Mandarin would be an advantage