IAM Project leader
Description de l'emploi
You will join the CISO project team and will be accountable for the delivery of end-to-end Security projects, in relationship with Identity and Access Management.
Your overall responsibility of the project includes:
- Build the business case with the help of the project Sponsor
- Define the benefits, scope, timing and budget of the project
- Deliver the project scope on time, on budget and with the expected quality
- Ensure quality of deliverables and delivered services through a structured project management approach (project planning tools, project reporting, project management methodology, project risks management, etc)
- Collaborate with teams across various divisions and entities (e.g. French and UK colleagues)
- Coordinate all parties involved in the project: both inside the organization (Corporate Technology, Applications Development, Operations, Commercial, Risk, Audit, etc) and externally (for example IT suppliers or clients)
- Maintain compliance with architecture principles and recommendations
- Hand over the finalized project to the maintenance and operational teams
Qualifications - External
- You already have 5+ years of proven Project Management experience in an IT delivery / Security environment
- You are experienced in managing end to end several projects in parallel with size varying from 300 to 3,000 man-days.
- You already have 3+ years of proven "Identity and Access Management" experience and more specifically in Privileged accounts Management projects (ideally using CyberArk technology)
- You have demonstrated through your career strong leadership skills with the ability as well to adapt your style according to the context and the different project stakeholders.
- The knowledge of both Waterfall and Agile methodologies