I'm recruiting for an IBA/Credit Control Accountant to join a Lloyd's of London insurance broker on a 6-12 month contract.
This role is responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate collection of premiums and claims, allocating cash and the onward payment to counter parties, enabling the best possible service to be provided to our clients and the company.
- Responsible for chasing, allocating and settling debtor and creditor transactions within agreed timescales
- Prevent funding from occurring, but where inevitable, collect funded balances within 30 days of occurrence
- Monitor Premium Payment Warranties
- Must have a good knowledge of CASS
- Insurance accounting background
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload to ensure that deadlines are adhered to
If the above role is of interest, please apply online with an up to date CV copy