We are looking for an Information Security Analyst to join a renowned organisation that is currently going through a big period of growth!
You'll be joining an IT Governance team that maintains and manages all aspects of Technology governance, audit and compliance. This is a critical role to the Technology function, making sure they are meeting their obligations from a risk, regulatory and governance perspective so that the team can continue to progress!
You will be a part of the wider Change function so at the forefront of new solutions and initiatives that could impact the whole business!
- To administer & maintain policies, standards and templates for the Technology function
- To provide support with internal and external audits
- Work with appropriate stakeholders to assess any changes to audit requirements and to clearly communicate these with technology teams
- Work with technology teams to deliver cyber essentials, ISO 27001 and other relevant audits
- Collaborate with wider teams to make sure compliance with regulatory requirements are met
- Set up dashboards to monitor patching progresses and to further assess vulnerabilities across technology, working with relevant technology teams to mitigate risks adhering to SLAs
We are looking for someone who has an understanding of information security (IT Audit, Compliance etc) who wants to take that next step in their career! This is a collaborative team driven environment that actively encourage learning and development
With a hybrid home / office working pattern, you need to be a commutable distance from Birmingham
Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details !