We are looking for an experienced Information Security Manager with a strength in IT Risk to join a reputable and rapidly expanding organisation.
This is a brand new role within the organisation due to a large scale technology transformation, so it's a fantastic time to join in an autonomous role where you will be driving real change.
- To support the development, implementation and embedding of comprehensive risk management framework across the group - in line with UK regulatory requirements
- To work with Risk Mangers of respective groups to implement the InfoSec framework.
- Ensure that IT applications & Information Assets are complete, current and accurate/
- Plan and implement information security education and awareness
- Work with the first line teams to coordinate and support internal & external InfoSec related audits
You'll ideally have a strong background in an IT Risk focused role with in-depth knowledge of information security solutions, methodologies , controls etc (NIST, ISO27001 etc).
This is a broad and so a great opportunity for someone who enjoys a fast paced, interesting environment!
You'll be instrumental in the second line responsibilities for a broad range of controls and Information Security Management across the group ! Having financial Services experience is desired but not essential.
Mostly remote you just need to be willing to go to their offices in London if essential.
Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!