We are looking for an experienced Information Security Analyst to join a reputable & growing business within the legal industry.
You'd be working within their Information, Risk and Security Team providing a wide range of support on an agile basis.
This role will be ensuring that proportionate, relevant and cost-effective controls are designed well and operating effectively. Actively monitoring & reporting on the status of Information risk, you'll get the fantastic opportunity to work in a wide ranging & varied environment with duties covering governance, oversight, security reporting, policy maintenance, assurance issue management, audit support and incident management
Skills & Experience:
- Experience working in an information security role that focuses on IT Audit, Governance, Risk or Compliance (GRC)
- Experience working within a regulated environemnt such as Banking, Financial or professional services
- Experience or knowledge around implementing, managing or working with risk management methodologies and standards ( ISO27001, ISO 31000, CIS, ITIL, COBIT, PCI-DSS, NIST
- Experienced producing quality documentation, including management information, security dashboards, reports, policies, standards and guidelines
- Experienced communicating with stakeholders across all business areas to drive security agenda and influence thinking
This team actively encourages training & development so we need someone who is enthusiastic about developing their career within the GRC space!
This role will continue to be mostly remote; however, you may occasionally be required to go to the office therefore you will need to be based in a commutable business from one of the following locations; Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Birmingham
Please click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!