Interim - Head of Cyber Security / £900-1100 Inside IR35 / Hybrid - (2 days on-site Guilford)
Oliver James' leading insurance client are looking for an Interim Head of Cyber to work alongside the CISO to focus on implementing & expanding a 5-year strategic road-map, assuring security awareness is implemented through the organisation nationally.
You will also focus on incident response, penetration testing, supplier assurance and driving a culture of all round Cyber Security awareness throughout the organisation.
- Knowledge on ISO27001 and COBIT5
- Security compliance - PCI DSS & Cyber Essentials
- Info Sec risk management specialist
- Extensive internal & external relationship expertise
- FS industry experience
- Experience of overseeing a team of 25-50 people within a global organisation
It's a 3-6 month role, with the likelihood of extension due to the nature of the project.
If this sounds like something that would be of interest or you would like more information, then please apply directly!