Looking for an expereinced Auditor to provide value-adding independent audit services to the Audit Committee, Group Office, senior management and the regulator on the company's capacity to manage risk and to provide reasonable assurance that the system of internal controls, as designed, is achieving its objective
- Assist in the development of the annual risk-based IT audit plan by assessing the key risks at the Local Business Unit and inputs from Group Office.
- Plan, lead/support and execute IT audits within the organization in accordance with the annual audit plan approved by the Group and Local Audit Committee. Review and co-ordinate the work of the team members and ensure that the working papers, draft audit reports and other deliverables meet internal standards and assignments are completed within budgeted time.
- Build audit relationship with key IT Management via regular interaction so as to be informed of emerging risk issues and other key changes.
- Communicate the results of IT audits and other assignments via written reports and oral presentations, and provide professional advice and insights in order to enable informed management decisions.
- Follow-up outstanding audit issues and monitor timely completion of agreed remedial actions by management.
- Build relationship with senior leaders and work with them to contribute and address issues on risk exposures and controls.