A leading global insurer is looking for an IT Audit manager to to join their international team. The role will give the opportunity to take lead on IT Audit project across Hong Kong and China while working strategically with the wider team globally.
- To act as a key contributor for the IT audit function
- Contribute and be responsive for the annual IT Audit plan and the delivery of assignments
- Work closely with senior management and key stakeholders and provide regular insights
- Deliver IT audits and other reviews and efficiently execute audits for the delivery of high quality projects
- Supervise and monitor audit colleagues during audit assignments
- Contribute to global strategies within the audit function
- Technology related degree or IT Audit professional qualification (CISA, CISSP, CISM etc.)
- 7+ years experience in IT Audit
- Effective audit skills, including analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Uses data analytics within audit testing strategies
- Good interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication
- Conversational Mandarin is mandatory to converse with China offices
- Willingness to travel
If this sounds like it could be interesting for your next move or just eager to understand what else is available in the market, please apply and our team will reach out imminently for a confidential discussion!