Oliver James are recruiting for an Development Lead for a client based in Bradford, on the Leeds Ring Road. This role will sit between the business and IT units at the executive level. You will have the autonomy to lead a team of developers and set strategy on a number of key areas.
Key responsibilities for the Development Lead:
- Responsible for the development and implementation of IT strategy & solution road-maps for the following business areas; business technology, solution discovery & delivery, service management and risk management
- Create solution concepts and business cases for potential new investments
- Work with the business and IT areas to develop SLA criteria
- Develop and implement portfolio management practices and report this in line with PMO and the organisational processes
The Development Lead will have the following experience/skills:
- Experience leading a team and able to create/execute strategic plans or project portfolios
- Experience working in a global organisation with a matrix structure
- Exposure to a variety of technical environments and business segments
- Effective relationship management skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has recently been hands on and is looking to move into a more strategic role.
If this sounds of interest to you, please reach out to Emily Smith on 0161 694 0743 or firstname.lastname@example.org