Title: IT Delivery Manager
Type:Direct Hire, Full-time
Location: Raleigh, NC (Hybrid)
Base Salary Range: $160,000 - $180,000 + Bonus & 401K
We are partnered with a leading Financial Services organisation, who are seeking an experienced IT Delivery Manager to lead the prioritization & resource management for up to 30 product teams.
As a digital enthusiast & Project Management expert who skilled in operational efficiencies that drive results - you will be responsible for the prioritization, scheduling, and delivery of work, partnering with Product Managers across a group wide cloud-first infrastructure modernization effort.
- In partnership with LOB and corporate stakeholders, lead the team vision and strategic planning. This includes multi-year roadmap development and periodic review processes that will be incorporated into the broader company plans.
- Plan, prioritize, and manage the team work items and stories from conceptual stages through life cycles to meet technical, compliance, and business objectives. Ensure cross-stories are in place and are accepted before teams expect work or begin work.
- Manage the capacity of the team and negotiate with DPMs, software leaders, and IT leadership on re-prioritization when capacity is exceeded. Report on unplanned work / fire-drills worked by the team.
- Collaborate with the LOB and corporate EA/Infra teams to ensure consistent execution of product and project plans following established SDLC methodologies (including scrum and Kanban) and processes that result in delivery on-time and on-budget.
- Exceptional leadership skills, with the ability to develop and communicate objectives, inspire and motivate staff, and maintain alignment with the business strategy.
- A background in architecture, infrastructure engineering, software development, or agile program management, or IT product management.
- Experience with at least one project/program management methodology and one agile methodology (scrum and/or Kanban)
- Knowledge and understanding of the business processes and employee work patterns the technology supports, to help prioritize and develop decision making criteria for major projects.
- Critical thinking for analysis of existing processes to implement continuous improvement
- Effectiveness at overcoming internal barriers and negotiate resource constraints to produce successful outcomes
- Experience creating and maintaining roadmaps for a technology organization
To be considered for the role please apply online or email an updated Resume to William Barclay at Oliver James - email@example.com