For leading Multinational Company, we are looking for a:
IT Demand - Customer Operations Area
The role will be the point of contact between business and IT department, managing business projects with IT perspective.
- Acting as Technology's first contact point relative to products, applications and IT relevant developments;
- Responsible for IT related business requirements to achieve quality requirement specifications, work out requirement specifications that fit into the Edenred IT architecture;
- Providing advice, guidance and full management in line with business demands and constraints;
- Working closely with a range of stakeholders from both the business and the technical teams to ensure we deliver simply brilliant products and services to our customers as well as cutting the edge;
- Manage reportings.
- 5+ years' experience in similar roles in complex multinational companies or IT consulting;
- Strong project management experience, with high level of exposure to business process + technological background;
- Experience in managing projects with a high level of focus in user experience, eg web portals, mobile apps and digital payments;
- Experience in matrix and international organizations;
- Fluent English level (mandatory);
- Education level required: Master's degree. Computer Science/Computer Engineering degree is a plus