Position Goals, Objectives & Responsibilities
● Your role will be pivotal in providing "Level 2" support and solutions uniquely tailored to our Members and Team Members. The ideal future employee will use their knowledge and skills to diagnose issues and design, plan or implement a resolution in a timely and appropriate manner.
● A large part of your day to day duties will be to work closely and cross-functionally with multiple disciplines to solve technical issues and provide solutions.
● A fundamental part of the role will be to ensure that Members' issues are, where possible, anticipated and resolved before they happen. Evaluate and educate the Members on IT practices that improve their working efficiency while at WeWork.
● You will effectively educate and assess capabilities related to IT troubleshooting practices for the location-based Community Teams to ensure they can provide level one technical support to the Members
● Ability to build positive relationships with our Members and Community Teams by using your specialized capabilities and your ability to influence a positive outcome
● Alongside good technical skills, the ideal candidate will be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively
● 3 + years of technical experience preferred with a demonstrable understanding of Networking.
● Ability to effectively communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end-users, including non-technical users